Counter

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Really cheap and natural window cleaner

I was sick and tired of buying expensive cleaners, plus the smell wasn't that good considering the chemicals they contained.  So I made my own concoction and tried it out, before I would post about it because I wanted to make sure they worked.

Take 1/2 teaspoon liquid soap (I used Gain liquid soap), 2 cups tap water, and 1 cup white vinegar.  Put in a clean spray bottle, shake it up, use.

I used this on a variety of surfaces such as:  sliding glass doors, brushed stainless steel trash bin, tiled table tops, flat cook top, and the fake wood surfaces.

It worked great on everything and the smell was clean and fresh.  This stuff is so cheap, it's insane!  Especially compared to the brand name so called "great window cleaner" out there on the market.

It didn't leave streaks on the glass either, what a wonderful thing.

I have an obsession with clean windows and doors.  I think I have tried everything on the market, and they would ALL streak.

Try this out and let me know how it worked for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment