Counter

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Don't deprive yourself from the goodies you love.

     I know I am blogging about healthy, simple foods, yet I post a creamy soup that is not necessarily the healthiest of soups.
     I am in the northeast and the winters here are brutal.  By the time February comes around, everyone around here is sick and tired of the snow, ice, and cold temperatures. 
     Therefore, I believe in nourishing your soul as well as your body.
     This baked potato soup is like having a warm, super soft blanket around you.

     Just don't go hog wild with the portion and also, eat lots of fresh fruit and salads throughout the rest of the day to balance.

     My nice husband made a decadent chocolate cake with chocolate icing last night. How can I resist, how can anyone resist that?  Not me. I don't have a sweet tooth, I have more of a salt tooth, but chocolate cake is another story. I had a small piece, and then walked a bit more this morning to help burn it off.

Never deprive yourself of something you love, just keep it minimal and remember, think before you eat, eat well, and find an exercise that YOU love!

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment